Monday, August 15, 2005

Happy 1st year anniversary to me....!!
Yeah..exactly today 14th August 2004, we decided to separate.......
Nvm no regrets.....
LOL..
Yeah..If u're wondering what kind of anniversary it is....
I would say..."Cheers! to my 1st year of Singlehood!"
kakakaka....do u think Im proud of it?
....hmmm....
I would say there are pros and cons of being single..
Yeah...my advise to those who are attached...,
Cherish the one you love, or perhaps cherish the one that loves you more!...
yeah...Life is short...so don't regret of what you've done...
It’s hard to find someone whom you truly love,
much less to find someone who loves you as much.
When the chance comes, don't ever let go.
In short I would say: "There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved"

Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.
- Stephen Packer -

*Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

And now........
Im missing something.........
'LOVE'
Oh gosh...I don't know why I always feel that when im single, I so wanna be attached...
but when I am attached, how I wish Im single....
Do you have that feelings, guys?
So now im gonna treasure my singlehood ............
Insya'allah...when the right person comes, I will give him my love more than I love myself....khekkekek
The only problem now, I need to learn to love myself more...
Yeah thats what i'm missing for the past year...to love myself and to gain back my self esteem...
Insya'allah...

6:30 AM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com